A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McDaniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McDaniel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. McDaniel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Harold McDaniel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Charles McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles McDaniel practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.