A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McFatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McFatter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McFatter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McFatter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McFatter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles McFatter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles McFatter practice?
- Dr. Charles McFatter has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles McFatter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Crestview, FL.
See Crestview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.