A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McGlade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McGlade, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlade graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. McGlade has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T McGlade MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. McGlade practice?
- Dr. Charles McGlade has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles McGlade practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Radiologists.