Dr. Charles Mcgraw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 11th, 2016
Best Dr Around
Terrific Dr who looks after me and works in my best interest.

May 13th, 2015
After having a fractured radius, which I consulted an Ortho Surgeon, who wanted to pin the bone, I went to Dr. McGraw who suggested that I treat it conservatively and have PT, I followed his recommendation, and I have full range of motion and function. I am very impressed with his modality of care, and his ability to explain the reason for his decisions.

February 5th, 2015
Best Dr. EVER!
When I relocated from the West Coast (and parted with an extremely good Dr. in the Bay Area to Asheville, I was fortunate to have Dr. McGraw recommended to me. As wonderful as the CA Doctor was...Dr. McGraw "raised the bar." He's kind, so well-educated/medically astute, and has a truly compassionate heart. He doesn't "hustle" you through your appt. and is very comprehensive. Sometimes the wait-times can get extended...but it's worth it! I trust him completely with my health-care.

January 22nd, 2014
My favorite family doctor
Dr Mcgraw has been our family doctor for the past 6 years and he is the best one that I've ever been to. He truly cares for his patients and always takes the time to listen and explain everything. He is a little old school which I prefer, as sometimes the more natural and less invasive methods are the better routes in my opinion.

April 19th, 2013
Personally I prefer a doctor who checks my vitals and chest, stomach, etc. each time I visit and is more hands-on. Of all my appointments I had with him I got up on the exam table less than 10% of the time. When a physician is focusing on his laptop with a patient sitting in a chair in the corner it seems a bit distant from the one-on-one relationship 'family doctors' used to me known for. Perhaps health care has changed. Many of my appointments could have been done over Skype.

May 16th, 2012
The only doctor I've ever trusted!
I cannot say enough about Dr. McGraw. On my very first visit he spent over an hour talking with me about my history and health issues. That is what hooked me! He has ever been genuinely concerned for personal and physical well being. I can call at anytime and get a sameday appointment whenever I need it. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I usually can't stand doctors, but I really love this one! I recommed him to everyone!

April 6th, 2012
Very knowledgeable and professional
Our son in law is a drug rep and he highly recommended him out of all the other doctors he called on. We have found him to be very knowledgable and caring. He takes time with us and wants more than anything to help and have his patients healthy. He recommended The Paleo Diet to my husband for healthy weight loss. A chapter on auto immune disorders has helped me tremendously with urticaria, something horrible I've delt with for 10 years. I will forever be grateful for a doctor that really cares. Very professional Dr. And staff.

January 3rd, 2012
CompassiCompassionateonate care
I was sick over the Christmas Holidays, and Dr. McGraw made himself available so I would not have to incur an ER visit. He called back 24 and 48 hours later to make sure I was doing OK. He goes above and beyond in the delivery of care.

June 29th, 2011
Quality Physician
As a physician, I have been seeing Dr. McGraw for 5 years. He is very competent, knowledgeable and shows such compassion and concern. My wife and children see him as well, and he always take the time to explain everything. I work with many physicians, but Dr. McGraw is a cut above the rest. As a MD, I would strongly recommend him.

September 20th, 2009
Quality care
I was a patient of Dr. McGraw's when he practiced in Morganton, and I continue to drive 60 miles to see him because I have never had a physician that practices medicine with such professionalism and compassion as he does.

June 30th, 2009
Quality Caring
Dr. McGraw was recommended to me by a friend. He is a cut above all other physicians, he explains the problems in laymans terms, and does so in a very caring way. He is very accessible and willing to stay after hours to see you for an acute condition. Couldn't be happier with our family physician.

June 18th, 2009
Office staff is very pleasant. Dr. McGraw is most caring and knowlegable, glad to have a good family physician who takes time to understand the issues and concerns and explains the treatment plan in terms that can be easily understood and applied.