A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McKeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McKeen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McKeen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeen graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McKeen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R McKeen MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. McKeen practice?
- Dr. Charles McKeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles McKeen practices Surgery near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Surgeons.