A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McKiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McKiel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McKiel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McKiel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McKiel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F McKiel MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. McKiel practice?
- Dr. Charles McKiel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles McKiel practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.