Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Mclaughlin Jr
Dr. Charles Mclaughlin Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated with The Tampa General Hospital, Town & Country Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Mclaughlin has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Mclaughlin Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Mclaughlin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. William Carter
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Tampa, FL 0.04 mi34
Dr. Donald Straub
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Tampa, FL 0.08 mi27
Dr. Scott Lentz
Tampa, FL 0.08 mi13