Surgeons

2727 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Suite 510
Tampa, FL 33607
813-879-8358
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  terrible experience facelift  |  show details
May 12th, 2014

No conversation about what he would do. He decided during surgery on his own my larynx protruded and somehow shoved it over to one side. Two years post surgery I cannot breathe while lying down with my head to the left. My scars are obvious. One eye has a big crease and is different from the other. He didnt do lower eyelids as promised. He said I expected too much and said this is normal swelling and will go away. No compassion. My scars under chin are ragged and 3 inches wide. Neck is all lumpy. I sent photos and got no response. He also put scultra in my face

|  Grumpy and unrespectful  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

The worse doctor in tampa bay.

|  Very Happy :) :)  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr.Mclaughlin is a wonderful Dr. My husband and I walked into his office for my consultation and his staff just made you feel comfortable like they knew us forever. Dr. Mclaughlin takes time to talk to you and answer all questions. I had my breast augmentation done last April and I could not be happier. My husband and I just love him and could not have asked for anymore. Todd & Tracy

|  very happy  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Very pleased with the results

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Best kept secret in Tampa :)

|  Extremely satisfied!  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Wow- more than I could have hoped for. Stellar doctor!

|  Fabulous results  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Was told by my family doctor that Dr. McLaughlin was the only plastic surgeon he would go to or his family and he was right. He is a true artist and cares very much for all of his patients.

|  He has been my surgeon for years  |  show details
by Janet on Aug 17th, 2009

I went first to see Doctor Mac when my other plastic surgeon got arrested Doc Mac was the only Dr willing to take my case with out any medical background as the police took all the patients records and we were not allowed to have them back. I was in the middle of reconstruction surgery and Doc Mac did a wonderful job and he's been my plastic surgeon for over 20 years.

|  show details
Aug 13th, 2009

Uneven breast augmentation- poor bedside manner, felt like just another patient and income to him, unprofessional with certain staff.

|  very satisfied  |  show details
May 5th, 2009

great experience- would recommend to family and friends.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2009

Everything went great- Dr. McLaughlin was awesome and his staff was really nice.

|  Very Successful  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2009

Had a great experience with Dr. McLaughlin. He was kind and really took his time explaining my options. Would definitely be a repeat client if I decide to have more surgery.

|  Best doctor in the world!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2009

As soon as you meet him there is instant trust. After talking to his patients in the waiting room- the majority have been patients of his for a long time- which says millions.

|  None Better  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2008

Would never go to anyone else.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2008

Wouldn't got to anyone else.

|  fabulous  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2008

The best and most caring doctor. Does not perform any procedure that he feels you do not need.

|  The Best Kept Secret  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2008

Kind and compassionate- very knowledgeable and ethical and does not perform surgery if he does not think it is necessary or warranted - even if you want him too.

|  Fabulous  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2008

The most caring doctor ever- always puts the patient first