Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
terrible experience facelift show details terrible experience facelift
May 12th, 2014

No conversation about what he would do. He decided during surgery on his own my larynx protruded and somehow shoved it over to one side. Two years post surgery I cannot breathe while lying down with my head to the left. My scars are obvious. One eye has a big crease and is different from the other. He didnt do lower eyelids as promised. He said I expected too much and said this is normal swelling and will go away. No compassion. My scars under chin are ragged and 3 inches wide. Neck is all lumpy. I sent photos and got no response. He also put scultra in my face

Grumpy and unrespectful show details Grumpy and unrespectful
Mar 20th, 2013

The worse doctor in tampa bay.

Very Happy :) :) show details Very Happy :) :)
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr.Mclaughlin is a wonderful Dr. My husband and I walked into his office for my consultation and his staff just made you feel comfortable like they knew us forever. Dr. Mclaughlin takes time to talk to you and answer all questions. I had my breast augmentation done last April and I could not be happier. My husband and I just love him and could not have asked for anymore. Todd & Tracy

very happy show details very happy
Jan 11th, 2012

Very pleased with the results

Apr 19th, 2011

Best kept secret in Tampa :)

Extremely satisfied! show details Extremely satisfied!
Mar 15th, 2011

Wow- more than I could have hoped for. Stellar doctor!

Fabulous results show details Fabulous results
Oct 15th, 2010

Was told by my family doctor that Dr. McLaughlin was the only plastic surgeon he would go to or his family and he was right. He is a true artist and cares very much for all of his patients.

He has been my surgeon for years show details He has been my surgeon for years
by Janet on Aug 17th, 2009

I went first to see Doctor Mac when my other plastic surgeon got arrested Doc Mac was the only Dr willing to take my case with out any medical background as the police took all the patients records and we were not allowed to have them back. I was in the middle of reconstruction surgery and Doc Mac did a wonderful job and he's been my plastic surgeon for over 20 years.

Aug 13th, 2009

Uneven breast augmentation- poor bedside manner, felt like just another patient and income to him, unprofessional with certain staff.

very satisfied show details very satisfied
May 5th, 2009

great experience- would recommend to family and friends.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 27th, 2009

Everything went great- Dr. McLaughlin was awesome and his staff was really nice.

Very Successful show details Very Successful
Feb 15th, 2009

Had a great experience with Dr. McLaughlin. He was kind and really took his time explaining my options. Would definitely be a repeat client if I decide to have more surgery.

Best doctor in the world! show details Best doctor in the world!
Jan 11th, 2009

As soon as you meet him there is instant trust. After talking to his patients in the waiting room- the majority have been patients of his for a long time- which says millions.

None Better show details None Better
Dec 15th, 2008

Would never go to anyone else.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Sep 26th, 2008

Wouldn't got to anyone else.

fabulous show details fabulous
Sep 2nd, 2008

The best and most caring doctor. Does not perform any procedure that he feels you do not need.

The Best Kept Secret show details The Best Kept Secret
Aug 19th, 2008

Kind and compassionate- very knowledgeable and ethical and does not perform surgery if he does not think it is necessary or warranted - even if you want him too.

Fabulous show details Fabulous
Apr 5th, 2008

The most caring doctor ever- always puts the patient first