A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McMinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McMinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McMinn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMinn graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McMinn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eugene McMinn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. McMinn practice?
- Dr. Charles McMinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles McMinn practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.