A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McNair is Excellent. Dr. McNair has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McNair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McNair graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. McNair has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- East Hill Woods Health Care Center, Southbury CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles McNair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles C. McNair practice?
Dr. Charles McNair practices Internal Medicine near Woodbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, CT and Waterbury, CT.
See Woodbury Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo McNair, Dr. Chas McNair, Dr. Carl McNair, Dr. Chuck McNair