A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McNair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McNair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McNair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNair graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McNair has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C McNair MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. McNair practice?
- Dr. Charles McNair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles McNair practices Internal Medicine near Woodbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT.
See Woodbury Internists.