Pediatrician

Aug 14th, 2012

Dr McPherson has been my daughters pediatrician for 20 years. Yes he still sees him. He is excellant. When she was small she had asthma attacks after asthma attacks. The other doctor would not put her on meds to control it. Dr McPherson changed meds until it was in control. He would see her even when she didnt have an appointment. He is the greatest and I will always be thankful for having him during the stressful times of the asthma attacks. Not only did he take care of her medically he took care of the mom emotionally.

Aug 8th, 2012

We love him. Great Dr.

Awesome show details Awesome
Sep 11th, 2011

Dr McPherson is an awesome pediatrician! My daughter is a special needs child and I also have a 4 year old who sees him as well. He is great, I highly recommend him!

Mar 25th, 2011

A wonderful doctor!!!

Sep 1st, 2010

Don't know what we'd do whithout Dr. McPherson! We can always get an appt, they take as long as they can with each patient and are willing to answer any and all questions. We actually learn a lot from him, because instead of simple yes and no's, he goes into detail which we found extremely helpful as first time parents.