A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Melvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Melvin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melvin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wayne Melvin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Melvin practice?
- Dr. Charles Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Melvin practices Pediatrics near Sheffield, AL.
See Sheffield Pediatricians.