Dr. Charles Menz Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Menz?

Very kind and very knowledgeable!

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

I saw Dr. Menz for the first time this week and he was very knowledgeable about my condition and offered me solutions right away. He was kind, took his time, and has been very responsive- both him and his medical assistant Kimberly. I would recommend him to friends and family.

DISSAPOINTED

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I had very high hope for this doctor. I am suffering from a debilating disease and this office has no respect or compassion for any of its patients. I am suffering in pain and they tell me that I have to wait a a month before I can get an appoinment ,even after the doctor told me i would have to follow up within a week. The office staff id rude and to be honest retarded.The office manager is the worst she has a chronic attitude problem. They always give you and attitude and talk down to you like you're an idiot . If you dont like working with people get a new job. I thought this doctor was one of the best but he doesnt care about his patients , he has no empathy, sees you for 5 minutes and just stuffs medication down your throat. To top it off when you ask him questions he gives you smart sarcastic response. You are a doctor and people come to you because they believe you can make their life better yet you make them feel crappier. Do not come to this doctor office, they will just humiliate you and forget to send your medication to the pharmacy. You will spend hours calling them and never receive an appropriate response.

He's a jerk

Posted on January 9th, 2016

He's a jerk who does whatever he wants to your loved one.

Patient beware!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I am being treated for a chronic condition which I have had for over 10 years. After 2 different procedures in previous years,, Dr Menz failed to follow up with me about problem s that had come to light during the tests. As a result my condition worsened considerably. I would like to warn any potential patient that this doctor just doesn't seem to care.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Dr. Menz should have continued with his original career pursuit as he seems more gifted for that. Better off he should just retire now.

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Dr Menz appropriately diagnosed my gallbladder disease and helped coordinate my surgery. The tests I had from ER visit were inconclusive, and he correctly diagnosed me based on my symptoms. I was in excruciating pain, so was happy to have a quick surgery date. The pathology report showed that my gallbladder did have stones and was infected. I also went to see him for severe reflux and was finally able to get the symptoms resolved, after having been on several other prescriptions from another provider with no relief. He took the time to answer all my questions and genuinely seemed to care about my health and well-being. Excellent dr.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr Menz caused a bleed during endoscopy procedure.

Military Officer

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr Menz cured my 9 month battle with IBS just 30 days before deploying to Iraq. I haven't had a problem since my 1st and only visit to him. No nonsense, let's gett'r done!

Posted on December 15th, 2016