A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Merrill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Merrill Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Merrill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Med
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Merrill DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Merrill practice?
- Dr. Charles Merrill has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Merrill practices Family Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Family Physicians.