A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Med
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merrill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Merrill practice?
Dr. Charles Merrill practices Family Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Merrill, Dr. Chas Merrill, Dr. Carl Merrill, Dr. Chuck Merrill