A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Merrill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Merrill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Med
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Merrill DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Merrill practice?
- Dr. Charles Merrill has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Merrill practices Family Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Family Physicians.