A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Metzger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metzger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Metzger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Metzger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Metzger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Metzger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Charles Metzger has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Metzger practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Orthopedic Surgeons and Bellaire Surgeons.