A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Michieli is Good. Dr. Michieli has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Michieli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Michieli graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michieli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- NW Medical Center Oro Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michieli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Michieli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Michieli practice?
Dr. Charles Michieli practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians and Tucson Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Michieli, Dr. Chas Michieli, Dr. Carl Michieli, Dr. Chuck Michieli