A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Michieli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Michieli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michieli
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michieli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Michieli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michieli graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michieli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- NW Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Michieli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Michieli practice?
- Dr. Charles Michieli has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Michieli practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.