A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Michieli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Michieli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Michieli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michieli graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michieli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- NW Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Michieli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Michieli practice?
- Dr. Charles Michieli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Michieli practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.