Family Physicians, Internist

Arizona Community Physicians
2155 W Orange Grove Rd
Tucson, AZ 85741
520-742-0414
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great doctor, but walk in prepared  |  show details
by Carol on Oct 27th, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Michieli many times over the past 14 months. He is very bright, competent, professional, and one of the best doctors I've seen between the five US states, and two Canadian provinces in which I have lived. I learned to walk in prepared with a written list, historic test results, etc., and I make sure that he covers everything on my list. He is very good about listening, but I also try to keep it concise and to the point. As soon as he senses we're done, he does leave quickly.

|  Bad manners  |  show details
by NA on May 27th, 2013

This doctor has no empathy for his patients. He works so fast that he doesn't give a person a chance to explain what's going on. He pushes you out the door to any specialist possible and doesn't even examine you He's in it for the money it seems and will force you to make an appointment just to collect the copay just to send you somewhere else, even if its just a cold.

|  Dissatisfied  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

i was billed for lab tests that neither I or the doctor ordered.The lab performed blood work that requires fasting even though I did not fast nor was I asked to fast. When I pointed these problems out, the office response did not accurately address my concerns and basically blew me off.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Michilei appears to be caring and knowledgeable about family practice while in the office, but has proven that he truly does not genuinely care about a patients well being. Weeks of symptoms due to an unknown factor and the best that could be done in his care was being prescribed antidepressants. This is after calling multiple times to find out about blood results with a lengthy wait period and being told that if symptoms persist to make another appointment. The fact of the matter was I had a concern that was not addressed appropriately. After seeing another doctor, the conclusion simply was I had been experiencing adverse effects from a medication prescribed by a dermatologist. This was an issue that was fairly simple to address. I surly will not dedicate anymore of my time to seeing such a "doctor". If you have a true concern, I think its best to visit someone with a little more experience and attentiveness to patients concern. I do not see professionalism in a doctor who will just prescribe anything without venturing other avenues for a solution.

|  show details
Aug 13th, 2009

He really listened to me, I thought he was great

|  Excellent Doc  |  show details
by Crumudgeon on Aug 9th, 2009

Promp, good attitude, friendly, helpful.

|  Smart, too busy, needs more experience  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2008

Seems too busy to remember patients and specifics (& may not write everything down.)Follow-up poor if any at all. Give him 5 or 10 years and he'll probably be one of the best in area.