Dr. Charles Middleton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 7th, 2012
Doesn't care about his patience.
Years ago I had trust in Dr Middleton until I had surgery and developed problems afterwards. He attempted to deal with the problem. When I last left his office I was in a lot of pain. Prior to leaving he told me to return in six (6) months to be checked out. Within weeks in packed up and moved out of state without any notice. Within two (2) weeks of him running away I had surgery at Backus Hospital. Dr Middleton should have had his license taken away. I've had five surgeries since he operated on me all because of his malpractice. I would not let this man operate on my dog. You created a lot of problems for me Dr. I have nothing good to say except stay away from this guy. This guy should be investigate.

February 20th, 2011
One in a million
Just in case nobody knows it, General Surgeons are the best trained, and overall the most knowledgeable doctors you can find. The training is so intense for this specialty, virtually no doctors are now training for this specialty. If you have a problem that has been difficult for other doctors to get to the bottom of, Charlie Middleton is your man. I was having all kinds of pain in my lower right quadrant of my abdomen. First they thought it was my appendix, and then diverticulitis. Well, after I went through a million tests with the local doctors, my GP sent me to see Charlie, who diagnosed me with a Spigellian hernia. It is a rare type of hernia, that doesn't usually need surgery. It virtually caused my life to come to a standstill, until Charlie showed me some unusual exercises to help me with my problem. I didn't have insurance, and he was really fair with me, and saved me a ton of money compared to the other doctors who ran all kinds of tests. Five minutes with Charlie, and about a week of his exercises, and I haven't had a problem with it in at least 20 years now. Money well spent with him, just wish I had seen him before I spent all that money on all those other tests.