A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Milem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Milem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milem
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Milem, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milem graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milem has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Ohio County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Arthur Milem MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Milem practice?
- Dr. Charles Milem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Milem practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Owensboro Surgeons.