A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Miley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Miley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Miley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Miley MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Miley practice?
- Dr. Charles Miley has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Miley practices Neurology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Neurologists.