A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Millsap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Millsap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Millsap, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Millsap graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Millsap has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millsap accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Millsap practice?
Dr. Charles Millsap practices Ophthalmology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Newburgh, IN.
See Owensboro Ophthalmologists.