A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Millsap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Millsap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Millsap, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Millsap graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Millsap has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Mark Millsap MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Millsap practice?
- Dr. Charles Millsap has 13 office locations.
Dr. Charles Millsap practices Ophthalmology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Boonville, IN.
See Owensboro Ophthalmologists.