A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mixson, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mixson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mixson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mixson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Healthcare System
- Medical College of Georgia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles McClung Mixson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Mixson practice?
- Dr. Charles Mixson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mixson practices Otolaryngology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Otolaryngologists.