A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mixson, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mixson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mixson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mixson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mixson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mixson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles McClung Mixson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Mixson practice?
- Dr. Charles Mixson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mixson practices Otolaryngology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Otolaryngologists.