A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Modlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Modlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modlin
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Modlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Modlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Modlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stanley Modlin MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Modlin practice?
- Dr. Charles Modlin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Modlin practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland Heights, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.