A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Modlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Modlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Modlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant
- Kidney Transplantation Evaluation
- Pancreas Transplantation Evaluation
- Prostate Diseases Prostatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Modlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Modlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stanley Modlin MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology, Transplant Surgery, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Modlin practice?
- Dr. Charles Modlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Modlin practices Urology, Transplant Surgery, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists, Cleveland Surgeons, and Cleveland Preventive Medicine Specialists.