A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Modlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Modlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant
- Kidney Transplantation Evaluation
- Pancreas Transplantation Evaluation
- Prostate Diseases Prostatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Modlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Modlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans