A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Molta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molta
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Molta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Molta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Molta graduated from Universite De Rennes.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Molta MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Molta practice?
- Dr. Charles Molta has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Molta practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Internists and Collegeville Rheumatologists.