Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Monier
Dr. Charles Monier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ville Platte, LA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Monier is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center, Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center and Mercy Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Monier has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Monier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ville Platte, LA.
Dr. James Fontenot
Ville Platte, LA 0.01 mi15
Dr. John Rainey
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Ville Platte, LA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Eduardo Alvarez
Ville Platte, LA 0.01 mi23