A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Montgomery, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Montgomery MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Charles Montgomery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Montgomery practices Medical Oncology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Starkville, MS and Corinth, MS.
See Tupelo Oncologists.