A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moreau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moreau, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreau graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moreau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Moreau MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles Moreau practice?
- Dr. Charles Moreau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Moreau practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.