A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mouton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mouton, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouton graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mouton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Peter Mouton MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Mouton practice?
- Dr. Charles Mouton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mouton practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors, Washington Family Physicians, and Washington Geriatric Doctors.