A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mouton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mouton
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mouton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mouton, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouton graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mouton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Peter Mouton MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Mouton practice?
- Dr. Charles Mouton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mouton practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors, Washington Family Physicians, and Washington Geriatric Doctors.