Dr. Charles Mullenix Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Mullenix?

Great physician, would recommend!

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Have been going to Dr. Mullenix for years and would certainly recommend him. Treats several people in my family. Nice doctor, nice office. Great staff

Posted on July 9th, 2011

New to Glenview and had my first appointment this past spring. Very knowledgable. My daughter had an unusual case and he was able to treat it immediately. Would recommend

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Cold non caring manner. When I didn't understand my diagnosis this doctor became annoyed, re-explained things to me the exact same way. When I told him I was still confused. His response was "Well I don't know what to tell you" Thats a first! I now have a new Doctor and it turns out that the diagnosis was wrong anyway. There are much better, caring doctors out there. Don't put up with this doctor and his attitude.

Posted on June 28th, 2017