A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Murkofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Murkofsky is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murkofsky
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Murkofsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Murkofsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murkofsky graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Murkofsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Arthur Murkofsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Murkofsky practice?
- Dr. Charles Murkofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Murkofsky practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.