A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Musgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Musgrove is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Musgrove graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Musgrove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Benton County
- North Metro Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Musgrove MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Musgrove practice?
- Dr. Charles Musgrove has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Musgrove practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See Fort Smith Emergency Physicians.