A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Burns, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including General Urology, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Urinary Incontinence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Wilkes-Barre
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Burns practice?
Dr. Charles Burns practices Urology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Urologists.