A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ellis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Gunshot Wounds
- Open Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ellis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Ellis practice?
- Dr. Charles Ellis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ellis practices Dermatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists.