A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Griffin, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Griffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Narey Griffin MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Charles Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Griffin practices Radiology near Varnville, SC.
See Varnville Radiologists.