Dr. Charles Howard Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Howard Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Charles Howard Jr?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 7th, 2009

educated incompetence

this dr. treated me for 2 weeks saying I had walking pnuemonia, after driving from the emergency room where there was no dr. to his office, sent me home, on antibiotics, and a shot to stop me from throwing up, 2 weeks later, he finally did further testing, and the next morning I had an emergency appendectomy for a burst appendix. I have the office and hospital records to substanciate Everything I am writing here. I am unable to have children due to his incompetence and repeated incompentence.

August 1st, 2014