Dr. Charles Howard Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Charles Howard Jr?

educated incompetence

Posted on March 7th, 2009

this dr. treated me for 2 weeks saying I had walking pnuemonia, after driving from the emergency room where there was no dr. to his office, sent me home, on antibiotics, and a shot to stop me from throwing up, 2 weeks later, he finally did further testing, and the next morning I had an emergency appendectomy for a burst appendix. I have the office and hospital records to substanciate Everything I am writing here. I am unable to have children due to his incompetence and repeated incompentence.

Posted on August 1st, 2014