A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Moon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles N Moon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Moon practice?
- Dr. Charles Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Moon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.