A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Moon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles N Moon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Moon practice?
- Dr. Charles Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Moon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.