Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Rudolph
Dr. Charles Rudolph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rudolph is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. Dr. Rudolph has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Rudolph has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Rudolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Paul Woody
San Diego, CA 0 mi46
Dr. David Hackley
Trauma Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
San Diego, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Richard Brown
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
San Diego, CA 0 mi28