A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Thornton is Excellent. Dr. Thornton has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Thornton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Texarkana Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thornton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 32 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Thornton practice?
Dr. Charles Thornton practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Thornton, Dr. Carlo Thornton, Dr. Carlos Thornton, Dr. Charley Thornton