A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Thornton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thornton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thornton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Thornton, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thornton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Neil Thornton MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Charles Thornton has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Thornton practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.