A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Thornton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thornton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thornton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Thornton, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thornton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Neil Thornton MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Charles Thornton has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Thornton practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.