Learn more about Dr. Charles Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Thornton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thornton
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Thornton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Thornton, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thornton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Neil Thornton MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Charles Thornton has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Thornton practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.