A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Walker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- VA Connecticut Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles N Walker MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Walker practice?
- Dr. Charles Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Walker practices Urology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Urologists.