A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nager is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nager, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nager graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nager has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Nager MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Nager practice?
- Dr. Charles Nager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Nager practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.