Dr. Charles Nardi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
Dr.Charles Nardi MD.
When I need to talk to him by phone he never returns my phone calls never let's me know that he has called my online pharmacy company to fill prescriptions. His staff isn't up on the preexisting medical billing. And is very nonchalant about blood result readings when readings are bad.

June 14th, 2016
EXCELLENT PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
Both my wife and I have gone to Dr. Nardi for several years. We have always been treated professionally by him as well as his excellent staff. He is very approachable and easy to talk to. He never appears rushed. Dr. Nardi takes his time to explain everything in detail and in terms you can easily understand. Where there is a question about further dianosis and treatment options, he has no problems referring you to a well qualified specialist, who will promptly contact you for follow appointments. Dr. Nardi is an attribute to his profession and we highly recommend his office to care for your primary care medical needs.

June 11th, 2015
Diamond in the rough
I cannot say enough nice things about this doctor and his staff. I'm very familiar with doctors and facilities because I work with health care providers daily in my profession, plus I have to see many of them myself due to recent circumstances. Dr. Nardi has been treating me for the last year and I've been so impressed with him and his staff. Dr. Nardi is one of few doctors who actually listens to his patients. He does not seem preoccupied or disinterested, nor does he make you feel rushed; he's just very calm and attentive. To top it off, he's not pompous. There are some doctors who walk in a room and immediately give the impression that they believe themselves to be the smartest person in the room, but not Nardi. And to be honest, he also does not doddle, which I appreciate. He listens to you, but he doesn't linger. Once he's heard all you have to say, he's to the point, then lets you go without keeping you all day. It's always a smooth visit. I never have to wait long, which is a pleasant improvement from other doctors I've seen, not to mention the countless patient appointment I work with in my profession. Most doctors overbook and you have to plan for several hours out of your day, but I've never had to wait for any unreasonable amount of time at Nardi's office. And lastly, I'm so thankful for the staff he's chosen. They are the kindest ladies who always make you feel important and welcome, even if you call with a request, you never feel like a number or a burden. Dr. Nardi and his staff have been so wonderful to me while I was going through the roughest time of my life. I'm extremely grateful to him and his lovely staff. They're delightful :-)

February 5th, 2015
Highly Recomended
Excellent ans trustworthy physician.

February 1st, 2012
A Great very caring physician
He will take the time to listen to you. He will set up a followup based upon the acuity of the diagnosis. He is very interested in his patience, and the staff is very helpful. I recommend him whole heartily.

November 29th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR
What a wonderful Doctor, never had a problem making an appointment or getting in. Most DR offices you have to wait over 30 min in waiting room, I have never waited over 10 to see him. He follows up and really cares for his patients health.

September 4th, 2011
My husband and myself are his patients. You dont feel like you are in an assembly line...! If he feels you need a specialist for a problem you are having, he gets you right in to see one. He overall...cares for his patients. It is nice to know that doctors like Dr. Nardi are still around. I have several health issues and he takes very good care of me and my husband.