A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Lanier Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Nash MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Nash practice?
- Dr. Charles Nash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Nash practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Oncologists.