Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Natanson
Dr. Charles Natanson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Bethesda, MD. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Natanson is affiliated with Warren G Magnuson Clinical Center National Institute of Health and Providence Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Natanson has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Natanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Ak Gaznabi
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi35
Dr. Francisco Hoyos
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi31
Dr. Chanda Bell-Lamarque
Washington, DC 0 mi10