A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Neagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Neagle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neagle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Neagle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neagle graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Neagle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Neagle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Neagle practice?
- Dr. Charles Neagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Neagle practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.