A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Neagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Neagle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neagle
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Neagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Neagle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neagle graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Neagle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Neagle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Neagle practice?
- Dr. Charles Neagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Neagle practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.