3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Stay away show details Stay away
by M Ortiz on Sep 4th, 2015

Went to see Dr.Neagle as soon as he sat down he recommend surgery and when I said I wasn't ready for surgery he promptly left the room. A few minutes later a woman came it threw a brace on my wrist and left. Then they charged 212.00 dollars for a forty dollar brace and refused to proceed with their own appeal process and then extorted the money by threatening my credit. Unless you want to have surgery with no other options given don't go see them.

Hand Treatment - Surgery show details Hand Treatment - Surgery
by Michelle W. on Feb 17th, 2012 on doctor.com

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Charles Neagle, MD and his entire staff to anyone looking for excellant, professional care. His PA, Nurses and the OrthoTexas ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Neagle is a real professional! show details Dr. Neagle is a real professional!
Jan 18th, 2012

I don't understand why there are 1's for Dr. Neagle's bedside manner. He is very friendly and always checks up on me to ensure everything is ok.

Bad surgery show details Bad surgery
by EN on Aug 3rd, 2009

I received a surgery for my little finger because it was fractured. However, after the surgery, the condition of it became worse. I tried to see if I could talk to the doctor on the phone for a couple minutes, but the secretary asked him and was told that I had to set another appointment. If he would have been more caring and more honest up front about what could be done and what mistakes were not fixed he would have gotten a better review.