A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Neilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Neilson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neilson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Neilson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Neilson graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Neilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Neilson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Neilson practice?
- Dr. Charles Neilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Neilson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians and Houston Family Physicians.