A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Neumann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah D Culbertson Mem Hosp, Rushville, Il
- Mendota Hospital, Mendota, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Neumann DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Neumann practice?
- Dr. Charles Neumann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Neumann practices Emergency Medicine near Mariposa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cerrito, CA.
See Mariposa Emergency Physicians.