A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Newell is Excellent. Dr. Newell has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Newell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Newell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Newell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Newell practice?
Dr. Charles Newell practices Ophthalmology near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and Albany, GA.
See Tallahassee Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Newell, Dr. Chas Newell, Dr. Carl Newell, Dr. Chuck Newell