A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nichter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nichter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Nichter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Nichter practice?
- Dr. Charles Nichter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Nichter practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and New York, NY.
See Albany Pediatricians and Albany Neurologists.