A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nnewihe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nnewihe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nnewihe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nnewihe graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Nnewihe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Obinna Nnewihe MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles O. Nnewihe practice?
- Dr. Charles Nnewihe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Nnewihe practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Northfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ.
See Northfield Internists and Northfield Nephrologists.